| |

You enter and close the door behind you. Now show me the world as seen from the stars. If only the lights would dim a little, I'm wary of eyes upon my scars. IIf the world would fall apart in a fiction-worthy wind,I wouldn't change a thing now that you're here. Your love is a verb, here in my room.

I only want the truth so tonight we drink to youth. I'll never lose what I had as a boy. Sometimes at night alone I wonder is there a spell that I am under, keeping me from seeing the real thing? Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt and it feels like I'm alive.

Is everything a baited hook? And are there locks on all doors? If you're looking for an open book, look no further, I am yours. We'll behave like animals, swing from tree to tree; we can do anything that turns you up and sets you free. You're an exception to the rule. You're a bonafide rarity. You're all I ever wanted.

The world's a roller coaster and I am not strapped in, maybe I should hold with care but my hands are busy in the air saying: I wish you were here.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

.